Thursday, August 3, 2023

 《僕が死のうと思ったのは The Reason I Wanted To Die》


一首中板节奏的摇滚抒情曲。 歌曲以「为了描写浓烈的希望,必须先描写深层的黑暗」作为创作主题,写出即使在平凡的日常间,一景一物都充满着看不见的无奈与忧愁,最后因亮起「希望与深爱的人一起活着走下去」这救赎之光而仍然对世界带有期待。歌曲也是写出在经过众多深沉与负面后,最终迎来光明与期待。

I thought of dying because a black-tailed gull was cawing on the pier,
我很想死是因为在码头上有只黑尾的海鸥在哀鸣,
Peck at my past that floats and disappears on the waves, then fly away.
它啄着过去随波逐流飘忽消失,而后飞走。
I thought of dying because apricot blossoms bloomed on my birthday,
我很想死是因为生日那天杏花盛开了,
If I dozed under the light that filtered through the leaves, Would I return to earth together with insect remains?
如果我在透过树林的阳光里打盹,我会和昆虫的遗骸一起回到尘土吗?

Peppermint candy, the lighthouse at the fishing port, a rusty arch bridge, the bicycle I threw away,
薄荷糖,渔港灯塔,生锈的拱桥, 我废弃的自行车 ,
A heart that can't set out on a journey remains infront of the stove of a wooden train station.
我的心哪儿也去不了,只能留在木制火车站的火炉前。
Today is just like yesterday, got to change today to change tomorrow
今天感觉就像昨天,如果你想改变明天,你就必须改变今天
I know i know but
我都知道 我都知道  可是啊 〜 〜

I thought of dying because my heart became empty,
我很想死是因为我的心变得空虚,
I guess I cry over being unfulfilled because I want to be fufilled.
我想哭是因我未完成我想完成的愿望。

I thought of dying because my shoelaces became untied,
我很想死是因为我的鞋带松了,
I'm not good at tying them, just like I'm not good at building ties with people.
我不擅长重新建立关系,与人的关系也是如此。
I thought of dying because a boy stared at me,
我很想死是因为那个男孩盯着我看,
I'm on the bed kneeling down, apologizing to myself from that day.
我跪在床上对那天自己的事情说声抱歉。

The faint light from the computer, household noises from the room upstairs,
电脑的昏暗灯光,楼上房间里传来的家庭噪音,
The doorbell intercom buzzes, the boy in the birdcage covers his ears.
门铃对讲机响了,鸟笼里的男孩堵住了耳朵。
Struggling against an invisible enemy, a Don Quixote in a 6 tatami-mat room,
在6张榻榻米的房间里,唐·吉诃德*与看不见的敌人战斗,
What awaits at the finish line will be horrible anyway.
无论如何,目标终点都是丑陋的。

I thought of dying because I was told I'm cold-hearted,
我很想死是因为有人告诉我我是一个冷酷无情的人
I cry over wanting to be loved because I've discovered the warmth of human touch.
我想要被爱而哭泣,因为我学会了人情味的温暖。

I thought of dying because you laugh so beautifully,
我很想死是因为你笑得很美,
I guess I think about dying all the time because I take living too seriously.
我想我一直在想死,因为我把生活看得太严肃了。
I thought of dying because I hadn't met you yet,
我很想死是因为我还没有遇见你,
I like the world a little better for bringing someone like you into this world.
我更喜欢这个世界了,因为有你这样的人来到这个世界。
I'm going to place a bit of hope in this world because someone like you is in it.
因为有你的到来,我对这个世界开始抱有一点希望了。

* 唐·吉诃德 - 小说主角,因为沉迷于骑士小说,时常幻想自己是个中世纪骑士(骑士早已绝迹一个多世纪),时常做出了种种与时代相悖、令人匪夷所思的行径。

《雪の華》